Saturday, October 16, 2010

Too Much, too much.

I recognized that I really want TOO MUCH. Is that possible? Am I that selfish? I don't want to be like that. I want to know, what I like EXACTLY. Like, which sports do I like most? Which color? What kind of music? The answer would be: not defined. There wouldn't be just one answer. They were more than one. I really have to make decisions, I have to decide and not wait and hope that something, which is better, sometime, will come. Life is short. I have to move on. Have to go out of my shell and fly into the sky. Even though it will be hard to fly for the first time, you will know that you kinda grow up and get independent. A new friend of mine, here in Brewster Academy, opened my eyes and made it clear. Thank you for that, A. I hope I will figure out soon, how to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment