Wednesday, December 1, 2010

welcome back!

Wow, it's been a while that I did a post, to be exact its 11 days ago.. Well I was in Germany and I had a GREAT time. Wow, it was awesome to see my friends again! But I am kinda happy to be back again too! Like I missed my friends from B.A. too, they mean to me more then I thought. 
As I knew it before. I did things I wasn't allowed to do here in B.A. and I think I did it too much. I smoked like about 4 packages of Pall Mall and I smoked pot like a real pothead. Well, I am not proud of it, but I was happy and had a great time, even though I had to do something I did not want to do. But it's good that I did it. I feel more free now. To see my family was... well it was good but after a while I recognized that they annoy me again with saying how I should eat etc. It's just annoying and they just should shut the fuck up! So I am kinda happy to be in B.A. again even though homework is waiting again but let's do it and let's be a nerd again! hahaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment