Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing.

I am sitting here, at the lake in Wolfeboro, enjoying 
the sun and thinking about everything.

Today is such a beautiful day actually. The sun is shining and it’s pretty warm. But all Juniors included me had to write the SAT, (which I totally failed), so now I am really tired. I don’t want to do anything. Smoking maybe.
 And I miss my friends in Germany. It’s really hard to find “girlfriends” here in America. “Girlfriends” I can talk to, don’t matter about what, if funny, sad or serious. The girls here are nice but still, they’re not my friends who are in Germany. I actually never thought about how important they REALLY are. How much I closed them in my heart, though it’s not a long time ago that I got them to know.
But still be happy, keep smiling, don’t worry and look forward. Because if you don’t you will forget how happiness is. That would be very sad because happiness and laughing is the best you can have besides your friends & your family.

Everytime I think of you
I always catch my breath
And I'm still standing here
And you're miles away”.
By Tyler Hilton.



No comments:

Post a Comment